This year, we’ll be hosting our immediate family for Thanksgiving so I wanted to create some quick, easy and cheap place cards for the table for the adults and kids.
I decided this would be a good time to re-use my mini pumpkins from Halloween and I shopped my house for the rest of the items so I didn’t have to worry about trying to print on thick paper, etc. Overall, it only took a couple minutes per pumpkin to make these!
- Printer paper or thick paper
- Twine or ribbon
- Colored pencils
- Hole punch
- Mini pumpkins
- Bunny tails (optional)
- Print or write out the names of your guests on printer paper. I used “Adelline” from dafont.com. They have tons of free fonts that you can download to your computer for personal use which is awesome for projects like this!
- Cut each name out into a leaf shape.
- Outline each leaf with colored pencil. I chose three different greens but you do you! Shade in the rest of the leaf.
- Hole punch the end of each leaf. Feed the twine through and tie it around the pumpkin stem to make a bow.
- Thread a bunny tail through the hole punch or the twine.