Picking out food for dinner during the summer is tough. It’s hot. Hot food doesn’t sound good. And I don’t want to stand over the stove.
Salad is the obvious, refreshing option, but I get bored of salad really quickly.
My mom’s Chinese Chicken Salad recipe is my favorite way to break out from the norm with an Asian flair.
- Cooked chicken chunks
- Shredded cabbage
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Chopped green onion
- 1 pack Ramen noodles
- A few peeled mandarins
- Soy Vay Toasted Sesame dressing
- Grill the chicken and cut into chunks.
- Heat up a little oil and sauce the crushed up Ramen noodles and peanuts until golden.
- Toss some purple cabbage, romaine lettuce, green onions and mandarins on a plate. Top with chicken and peanut/noodle combo.
- Dress with sesame dressing.