Using the same process as I did for my Fall Wreath, I went for warm pinks and oranges in this summer wreath.
- Styrofoam floral wreath
- Faux flowers (look for sales at Michael’s to get up to 75% off)
- You’ll need a good sized bouquet full
- Wire cutters
1. Cut your flower stem about 1/2 inch from the flower to you have enough to go into the Styrofoam.
2. Arrange your flowers around the outside of the Styrofoam to get a sense for where you want everything. Begin by sticking the short stems into the foam. Place the flowers close together so the wreath looks full.
3. Make sure the side and outside of the foam is covered. You may need to arrange the flowers slightly by sticking the stems in at a different angle.
4. I chose to highlight a large orange flower by placing it at the top. You can choose ribbon, a bow or nothing, depending on your preference.
5. Hang it loud and proud for everyone to see!
*Check out my other DIY projects*
4 thoughts on “DIY Summer Floral Wreath”
Thank you! It definitely brightens up my front door!
Thanks so much for the feedback!