Thanks to a Trader Joe’s taster, I’ve discovered a super easy, filling and delicious salad that I have to share with everyone who didn’t get a sample from the Aliso Viejo location that day…so probably everyone.
Matt has a no-salad-for-dinner rule because he’s always hungry 30 minutes later so any time I can pack enough protein and carbs in one, I’m all for it…especially when it takes 15 minutes to make.
- Shaved beef (new Trader Joe’s item)
- Mini potatoes cut in chunks
- Horse radish
- Ranch dressing
- Cook the potatoes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper by steaming and throwing on the skillet with some olive oil.
- In a skillet, cook the shaved beef. This basically involves tossing it around in some olive oil until it’s cooked to how you like it (i.e. medium rare).
- Mix 1 part horse radish to 2 parts ranch dressing.
- Toss everything in a bowl and voila!
If you try it out, I’d love to know what you think!