So, I’m obsessed with copper. And beer & wine.
Old bottles + copper paint = rustic sophistication.
I made these vases for our engagement party a couple weeks ago and even keep them to use in the future since they turned out so well.
- Beer and wine bottles
- Metallic copper spray paint
- Matte finish protective spray
- Wild flowers
- Peel off wine and beer labels
- Scrape off the leftovers by soaking in warm water
- Spray with copper spray paint and let dry
- Spray with matte finish to keep from chipping